It's been a very short time since aluminum was valued on a par with gold. Then this metal was the material from which the jewelry was made, but as soon as the secret of mining aluminum from clay became known, humanity no longer needed it sharply, and now, in addition to jewelry from aluminum, they began to produce dishes that many housewives appreciated.
Indeed, these light pots and pans serve for a long time, they are easy to wash, they do not burn. In addition, in thin-walled dishes, cooking takes much less time than, for example, in pots of cast iron or clay.
However, scientists through scientific experiments have proved that in fact, aluminum utensils are not so harmless to human health. And the thing is this: when contacting food products, soft metal can be easily broken down at the level of molecules and turns into food. Usually this happens during cooking, which contains a large amount of acid. As a result, this metal is in the hum
In addition, metal salts, and aluminum in this case is not an exception, can accumulate in internal organs, as well as in the tissues of the body, which is the cause of many ailments. Most often for this very reason there are oncological diseases.
It would seem that the damage to aluminum utensils is obvious. However, before you throw away your favorite bucket or fork, remember that even food, well flavored with vinegar, absorbs in a very short time a completely non-hazardous dose of aluminum. From such an insignificant amount of this metal, the body is easily disposed of by its inherent natural path, which, unfortunately, can not be said for lead or strontium. That's why the dish cooked in an aluminum pan, which you immediately used for food, does not pose a particular danger to your health.
But the situation changes radically, if the product is prepared and / or stored in aluminum utensils for more than eight to twelve hours. In this case, food is consumed with aluminum in much more quantity and, most dangerous, due to the oxidation of the metal, toxic compounds appear in it. That is why, having opened an aluminum can with preserves, it is necessary to immediately transfer them to another, more safe container( for example, glass or ceramic).
In order for the amount of aluminum in the human body to reach a dangerous point, it takes quite a long time, years and even decades, but you should know that this particular metal provokes the development of such a disease as Alzheimer's. In the cerebral cortex of people suffering from this disease, aluminum is several times larger than normal.
The problem of using aluminum utensils exists today, but now a large number of manufacturers solve it as follows: they process aluminum in such a way that, in contact with food, this soft metal does not enter into chemical reactions with it. For this purpose, all tablewares, ranging from spoons to pans, are coated with a special spray, which prevents oxidation of the products.
It should be noted that this protection is sufficient only for two or three years, and then you need to buy new dishes made of aluminum. The same should be done if obvious damage is found on the dishes( chips, scratches).Otherwise, aluminum will interact with food in the same way as in a dish without any protective coatings, as a result, poisoning may develop over time, or the CNS disease may develop.
More and more housewives prefer ceramic knives. This innovation, which came relatively recently to the kitchens of the whole world, is gaining ...
In the life of every mistress there comes a time when you need to change or diversify your inventory. And at this moment it is rather important...
How easy is the life of the hostess with the purchase of an electric meat grinder! After all, in order to get a good forcemeat, you no longer h...