Dental diseases cause a lot of inconvenience to a person. It is very important to begin with them to fight with the first symptoms.
A very effective method in the fight against dental problems is rinsing the oral cavity.
- Why is mouth rinsing so useful?
- Periodontal disease and its therapy
- What fluids and solutions are suitable for gingivitis?
- Removing the symptoms of periodontitis
- Caries is dangerous, but. ..
- Solutions for the treatment of pulpitis
- Manifestation of stomatitis
- Top-5 therapeutic solutions - will always suit all
Why is mouth rinsing so useful?
Scientists have concluded that the main cause of dental diseases is an infection. Infection is partially removed during tooth cleaning, but this is not enough.
Many people just rarely and wrongly brush their teeth. Much depends on the quality of the toothpaste and brush, and they also do not always meet the necessary requirements. Sometimes a person simply forgets to replace th
e toothbrush in time with a new one, this also affects the condition of his oral cavity.
It is necessary to use, in addition to cleaning, also means for rinsing the oral cavity. However, sometimes it's too late, the dental problem has proved itself, and it's not about prevention, but about full-fledged treatment.
There are a number of dental diseases in which rinsing the mouth with medications is the determining method of treatment, from methods available at home to everyone.
Periodontal disease and its therapy
This is one of the most common diseases of the oral cavity. Periodontal disease is characterized by bleeding and inflammation of the gums with a load on the chewing apparatus. For the treatment of periodontal disease, no medications are usually used at home.
However, for the purpose of removing inflammation of the gums, the following prescriptions for oral cavity rinsing solutions are used:
- If the disease is not started, it is enough to simply rinse the oral cavity with the help of purchased products, such liquids are sold in pharmacies and household chemical shops, the most popular and available onesIs Wood balm .
- But you can prepare a rinse solution yourself. You need to buy any dried herb or herbal collection, which has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. Suit calendula, chamomile, sage, bark of the oak .Take a tablespoon of dry grass and pour boiling water. The solution should be infused under the lid before it cools down to room temperature. The resulting liquid should be rinsed after each meal.
- In addition, you can use already prepared concentrated tinctures of , sold in the pharmacy: tincture of propolis, tincture of calendula, tincture of eucalyptus.
Which liquids and solutions are suitable for gingivitis?
Gingivitis is also an inflammation of the gums, but more powerful and large-scale. With this disease begins to break down the gum tissue.
If there is a suspicion of such a disease, then you need to contact the dentist. The patient may need to remove tartar.
For the treatment and prevention of disease use a solution of Chlorhexidine. He is on sale in a pharmacy. You do not need to brew it.
Rinse should be done one minute after each meal, as well as before bed and during morning cleansing of teeth.
Elimination of the symptoms of periodontitis
Periodontitis also leads to damage to the tissue of the gums and other connective tissues of the oral cavity. If you start this problem, you can soon lose most of the teeth.
In this case, too, rinses are needed, which must be carried out in order to get rid of harmful bacteria. The best mouthwash in this case is also the chlorhexidine solution.
Suitable tincture of calendula, chamomile or sage. It is equally important to properly brush your teeth and follow all the recommendations of your doctor.
Sometimes a patient needs to rinse the mouth with a syringe, but this procedure is exclusively the doctor.
Visit to the dentist in case of periodontitis is strictly required.
Caries is dangerous, but. ..
Caries is a serious disease, so do not delay the trip to a specialist. However, if it is not possible to go to him in the near future, such solutions and liquids used for rinsing the mouth will help:
- Solution of table salt .You need to pour a teaspoon of it into a glass with warm water and rinse your mouth until the pain does not subside .
- Another way to get rid of pain is rinsing with Novocain solution .To do this, take 200 grams of this medicine, add egg white to it, add the salt and pour warm water. The solution must be thoroughly mixed and rinsed with the oral cavity until an improvement occurs.
- You can also use the soap solution , but after it you should rinse your mouth very thoroughly with water.
- You can brew sage , but do not rinse it, but just hold the infusion in your mouth.
- Take the dried leaves of mint and raspberry , grind them, pour the wine vinegar and let it brew for about a day. This solution and you need to rinse your mouth, pre-strain.
- A good recipe is also used with chicory root , which must be ground and poured with hot water, let it brew and keep it in your mouth. If the root of chicory is not at hand, then the powder will help.
- Similarly, you can brew the onion husk and the pumpkin ponytail .They will have about the same effect. On the long-term effect of these funds should not be counted, so the trip to the dentist is still inevitable.
Solutions for the treatment of pulpitis
Pulpitis is an inflammation of soft periodontal tissue. It develops against the background of untreated or neglected caries. Usually characterized by a very acute, sometimes even intolerable pain.
Recommended ways to stop pain and inflammation in pulpitis:
- In order to ease the pain, you can use solution of baking soda in the proportions of one teaspoon per glass of warm water.
- You can use sage broth every 2-3 hours. This remedy painfully relieves pain and has an antibacterial effect.
- If the pain is unbearable, then you can use with a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide , they need to rinse your mouth, too, every 3 hours.
- You can prepare yourself, or you can buy a propolis tincture from the pharmacy .This remedy removes toothache very well in any form.
- The pomegranate has an excellent analgesic effect. In order to apply it in action, you need to clean the fruit of the pomegranate from the peel, finely chop this very peel, pour boiling water and let it brew. Use as needed and resume pain.
- You can also use tincture on the bay leaf .Its taste is very unpleasant, but the bay leaf perfectly kills germs and relieves pain. To do this, you need to grind a few laurel leaves, pour them with boiling water, allow to infuse, drain and use during exacerbation of pulpitis.
It should be remembered that with such a disease as pulpitis, you can not use hot rinsing. The liquid should be slightly warm.
Hot, on the contrary, will increase pain and create tension on the nerve. In this case, the visit to the dentist should take place the sooner, the better.
The procedure for the treatment of pulpitis is long and painful, but to date, one can get rid of the disease with almost no negative consequences.
Manifestation of stomatitis
Stomatitis is an inflammatory process in the oral cavity, in which there are sores, a white coating on the tongue, an unpleasant odor from the mouth.
Very often the provocateur of this disease is a fungal infection. In order to get rid of this infection, you need to see a doctor and strictly follow his recommendations.
In any case, with complex treatment, the patient will be given an oral rinse:
- For this, you can use herbs that have the antibacterial effect of .This is sage, chamomile, calendula, oak bark. They should be brewed as described above, rinse the mouth after each meal and at bedtime.
- If you do not want to make medicinal solutions yourself, then you can buy tincture Chlorophyllipt .It is also allowed for use by children, who most often suffer from stomatitis. Use it as described in the instructions.
- You can also use rinsing liquid Hexoral. Suitable Miramistin, Stomoulding .
- Cabbage juice well helps .It must be diluted evenly with water and rinsed with mouth cavity after each meal.
- Use parsley juice , which should not be diluted with water.
If it comes to a child's health, then it is necessary to show it to the doctor. The doctor should prescribe a treatment that will match the age of the child.
Top-5 treatment solutions - always suitable and for all
There are solutions that can be used for almost any dental problems, and this choice will be unmistakable:
- Solutions based on medicinal herbs : chamomile, calendula, St. John's wort, sage, oak bark. And also tincture on propolis. For obtaining medical fluid, you need to pour water pinch of a herbal collection, pour it with boiling water, let it brew under the lid, if necessary, strain and use to solve dental problems.
- Application of baking soda .In order to get medical infusion, you need to add a teaspoon of soda in a glass of warm water, mix thoroughly and apply for treatment. It helps well from inflammation and pain.
- Treatment of diseases of the oral cavity with saline .It is necessary to take a glass of warm water, a teaspoon of table salt, preferably shallow, all mix thoroughly and use as directed.
- Use of Chlorhexidine .It should be applied directly in the form in which it is sold at the pharmacy. It is not necessary to dilute it with water. This is a universal remedy for any problems with the oral cavity.
- You can rinse your mouth with ready-made solutions. They are produced by such companies as Colgate, Forest Balsam, Listerine. Plus them that they are already sold in ready form at an affordable price.
Dental problems are not the last in the list of diseases. For the solution of which, it is not necessary to neglect the process of rinsing the oral cavity both for treatment and for prophylaxis.